Peak Climbing in Nepal
Paldor peak climbing is situated in the Ganesh himal region. Paldor Peak climbing is another popular peak expedition available in Nepal. This peak expedition is famous in terms of two reasons: firstly, paldor summit offers the views of beautiful numerous snowy peaks and glimpse of eye pleasing Langtang valley. Secondly, paldor peak route goes through Tamang villages of Tangjet and Gatlang so one can get familiar with Tamang culture and tradition during the journey. Moreover Langtang region have stunning tranquil lakes, beautiful waterfalls, great Himalayan landscapes and lush green farming terraces which touches the heart of all people.
Our journey towards Paldor summit starts with the 6/7 hrs bus drive from Kathmandu to Dhunche. From Dhunche we will reach to paldor base camp after the romantic and adventurous journey of Syabrubesi, Gatlang, Yuri Kharka, Somdang, Jasta Khani. On the way we will cross Tamang village by participating in their culture and tradition. When our journey moves forward we will reach in more isolated areas with dense forest. On the way we may encounter with many rare and non rare animals. From paldor base camp we will finally reach to paldor summit. Paldor summit offers amazing views of the majestic Himalayas located in Ganesh Himalayan region, including of Ganesh Himal, Pabil, Mt. Langtang, Mt. Manaslu, Lgosang Karpo, Ganesh Himal I, Ganesh Himal V. after that we will come back through same route.
- Panoramic view of many majestic mountains
- Tamang historical and traditional experience
- Quite and peaceful environment
- Colourful rhododendrons forests and various kinds of medicine herbs
- Paldor Base Camp
- Really an unforgettable journey
- Summit Paldor Peak with the eye-catching Himalayas views
|Trip Grade||Moderate to SAdventures|
|Trip Duration||20 Nights/21 Days|
|Trip Start/Ends||Kathmandu, Syabru Bensi/Dhading Bensi, Kathmandu|
|Maximum Altitude||Paldor Peak (5896m)|
|Trip Cost||Prices on request|
|Group Size||Minimum 2 upto 16 persons in one group|
|Accessibillity||8 hours drive from Kathmandu to Syabru Bensi and 4 hours drive Dhading Bensi to Kathmandu|
|The Route||Maximum altitude Paldor Peak (5896m), 5/7-hrs average walking per day, Moderate to strenuous trail.|
|Season||Sept – Nov/March - April|
|Permit Fee||Spring: (Mar-Apr-May) USD 250 – Autumn: (Sep-Oct-Nov) USD 125 – Winter: (Dec-Jan-Feb) USD 70 – Summer: (Jun-Jul-Aug) USD 70 per passenger and maximum number of members in a team is 15 people|
|Trip Facilities||3+ hotel in city on B/B and teahouse/lodges and tented accommodation during the climbing period.|
- Documents: Paldor peak permit, national park entrance permit and TIMS card
- Activities: Sightseeing, trekking and climbing as per the itinerary.
- Equilpment: All necessary campiing equipments, kitchen utilizes and sleepiing bag if necessary.
- Accommodation: 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu and 17 nights lodges/Tent during trekking
- Food: Full board on teahouse/Camping [/Breakfast, lunch and dinner] during the trekking and 3 breakfasts in Kathmandu.
- Staffs: Group Leader/Guide, Climbing Sherpa and necessary supporter
- Transportation: Arrival/Departure transfer and surface road-head transportation.
- Company and Government’s service charge: All alpplicable Government taxes and; official service charges. And Crew’s, daily wages/salary, food, equiipment, air and road-head transportation
- International flight, departure taxes
- Travel insurance covering with emergency Helicopter rescue
- Personal travel. trekking and equipments
- Lunch and dinner while in City
- Bar bills and Beverages
- Tips/Gratuities for trekking crews
- Temple and Monastery entrance fee while sightseeing in city
- Optional activities
- And unforeseen expenses which are out of control by Nepal Adventure Point
Please request our Trip Note advice and detailed itinerary.