Everest Experience Trek
Everest experience trek have designed Everest panorama trekking mostly for those guests, who have less time but want to have enjoy with magnificent view of Mt. Everest. Everest experience trek, although relatively easy compared to some of other treks, takes you up high along trails to Tyangboche Monastery (3850m). We have designed Everest panorama trekking mostly for those guests, who have less time but want to have enjoy with magnificent view of Mt. Everest. No doubt that despite having less time, you may not miss any places, panoramic views of the mountains namely, Everest, Ama Dablam, Nupse, Lhotse etc. that around and enjoy no less than others.
We fly from Kathmandu to Lukla airstrip in the Khumbu region and trek up to Namche Bazar, Tyangboche (famous for its monastery) and into the Khumjung village, a very nice settlement of Sherpas people. This trek is a great introduction to Sherpa country and its culture with great mountain views, a very popular destination for first time trekkers in Nepal. This trek is best suited for those who do not have enough time for longer treks into the high mountains.
- Kathmandu valley excursion
- Scenic Himalayan flight to and from Lukla, Home land of Sherpa people
- Experience Sherpa culture and life style of mountain people in the heart of Himalaya
- Old Tyangboche Monasteries, Buddhist cultural experiences
- An ultimate dream for all adventurous people to see Everest, Explore the lifestyle of the Himalayan people
- Sagarmatha National Park, Unforgettable Panoramic views of Ama Dablama
- Mt. Everest, Lhotse shahar, Nuptse, Thamserku and well conserved vast bio-diversity
|Trip Grade||Easy to Moderate|
|Trip Duration||10 nights/11 days|
|Trip code||NAP-EVR - 225|
|Trip Start/Ends||Kathmandu, Lukla/Lukla, Kathmandu|
|Maximum Altitude||Tyangboche Monastery (3860m)|
|Trip Cost||Prices on request|
|Group Size||Minimum 2 upto 16 persons in one group|
|Accessibillity||Round trip from Lukla, trek start from and returns to Lukla and the flight takes about 35 minute|
|The Route||Tyangboche Monastery (3860m), 5/5-hrs average walking per day, easy trail.|
|Season||Sept – Nov / March - April|
|Trip Facilities||3+ hotel in city on B/B and best available teahouse/lodge on mountain|
|Departure Time||Anytime throughout the year|
Upon arrival at Tribhuwan international airport, welcomed by our representative and transfer to hotel. The remainder of the afternoon is at leisure. A pre-trek briefing will be given in the evening at hotel about the daily program activities by your Group Leader/Guide.
After breakfast the day will start with a guided tour of Kathmandu's historical and spiritual key attractions; including the historic Kathmndu Durbar Square, the famous 'Monkey Temple' (Swayambunath) and then finally visit to Patan Durbar square which is situated the heart of the city constitutes the focus of visitor's attraction. In the evening there will be pre-trip discussion where you can meet your group leader/guide then you can ask any questions you may have.
We transfer to the airport then you have a scenic 35 minutes flight to Lukla (2800m) from Kathmandu. This was the airstrip built by Sir Edmund Hillary and his friends. On arrival meet your trekking crews and process to start trek to Phakding. The trail from Lukla leads you to Chablung (2645m) and it descends steeply to the Thade Kosi which is also known as Kusum Kangru Khola. Beyond the Thade Kosi Bridge, the trail climbs to Ghat (2590m) and again climbs to Phadking. In Phadking you can climb to the Gompa to see your first view of the high peaks.
From Phadking the trail follows the Dudh Koshi River and reaches Zamphuti. From here you can see excellent views of Mt. Thamserku peak then the trail climbs to Chomoa, the site of an agricultural project, an interesting place to have a look around and gain an insight into the farming way of life of these people. From Chomoa, the trail again climbs to Monjo (2840m) and enters the Sagarmatha (Everest) National Park (1148sq km, established in 1976). Walking some distance up hill you will be at Jorsale (2830m) and after a long climb with views of Mt. Everest over the ridge of Nuptse (7879m) the trail reaches the street of Namche Bazaar.
This day you will take the day off to allow your bodies to adjust to the rarefied atmosphere before ascending to higher altitudes or you can spend it taking a day hike to Thame, the birthplace of Tenzing Norgay, the Sherpa who made the first ascent of Everest with Hillary in 1953 or visiting Khunde or relaxing and exploring Namche Bazaar itself. It's the main centre of the Khumbu region and has shops, restaurants; a bakery and a colorful market each Saturday.
From Namche Bazaar the trail climbs up and down to Sanasa where the trail descends gradually to Teshinga and then it drops steeply to Phunki Thanga. Climbing two hours from Phunki Thanga you will reach Tyangboche. Tyangboche is a religious place for the Sherpa people and the entire Solukhumbu area. Here you will see the Tyangboche Monastery which is one of the oldest monasteries in Nepal. Maybe you can get a chance to see the monks chanting and singing.
Trek goes down to the riverside at Fuki Tenga and steady climb through forest and continuous walk to Namche Bazaar. After Namche we walk down to the hill, cross some suspension bridge and reach monjo for over night.
Lukla: After breakfast you will depart Monjo and continue your descent along the Dudh Kosi, you can walk at your own pace and enjoying the lush green scenery around and passing through the incredible mountain scenery and local Sherpa village. Arrival in Lukla and you'll have time to stroll around the areas and guide will re-confirm your flight ticket and enjoy the last celebrate dinner with your crew member and overnight at Hotel. On arrival in Lukla you will have time to relax and celebrate the completion of your trek.
This morning you will be transferred to Lukla airport for your flight back to Kathmandu. Flights from Lukla to Kathmandu are mostly in morning due to impact of weather and wild blowing at Lukla airport. We take a Trans Himalayan flight back to Kathmandu by small aircraft and transfer to hotel. Free afternoon to be fresh up; evening we comment about the trip and celebrate farewell dinner together at Nepalese Typical Restaurant.
We allow a Leisure day in Kathmandu incase the flight from Lukla is canceled due to weather. If you are in Kathmandu we will take you on a guided tour to Bhaktapur Durbar Square, one of the oldest cities in the valley.
Departure day: After breakfast you will have some free time until the time to leave the international airport for your final departure.
- Fee : Sagarmath national park entrance permit and TIMS card
- Activities : Sightseeing, hiking and trekking trip as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation: 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu on twin shering bedroom and 6 nights teahouse/lodges on mountain.
- Food : Full board on teahouse/lodge (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking and 4 breakfast in Kathmandu.
- Staffs : Leader/Guide and supporters and their daily wage, food, and accommodation
- Transportation : All airport arrival/departure transfer and surface road-head transportation and Kathmandu to Lukla and return flight.
- Company and Government’s service charge:All applicable Government taxes and official service charges. And Crew’s, daily wages/salary, food, equipment, air and road-head transportation.
- Travel/medical insurance coverage personal accidents, medical and emergency Helicopter rescue
- Personal travel and trekking equipments
- All lunch and dinner while in city
- Items of a personal nature such as normal drinks, hot shower, dessert, laundry, internet and phone call.
- Expenses occurred due to unavoidable Events i.e. road wrecks, flight delays etc
- Tips/Gratuities for your trekking crews
- Monastery and temple entrance fees
- Optional activities
- And unforeseen expenses which are out of control by Nepal Adventure Point
Please request our Trip Note advice and detailed itinerary.