Ganesh Himal Ruby Valley Trek
Ganesh Himal Ruby valley trek is newly open trekking route which is located between Langtang National Park, Manaslu Conservation Area, Ganesh Himal region.. This trek gives one the opportunity to experience the authentic, untouched Tamang and Gurung settlements on higher altitude, gorgeous terraced farms and marvelous sceneries of Ganesh Himal and other mountains of Annapurna, Langtang and Manaslu region. Ruby valley trek is designed to introduce you to a broad spectrum of life in different Nepalese communities. Culture and varieties of beautiful scenery and magnifications Himalayan view of Manaslu, Ganehs Himal and Langtang Himal
Ganesh Himal Ruby Valley trekking begins from Bhalche, a 5 hours drive from Kathmandu and ends at Ganesh Kunda, from where you make the journey back via Tatopani. This is a 16 days trek and the best time to set on this trek is during March and April when the forest blooms with rhododendron.
- Mixed ethnic groups with cultural interaction
- Village scenery and lifestyle
- Sacred Lakes including, Ganesh Kunda, Parvati Kunda, Seto and Kalo Lakes
- Buddhist monasteries
- Herbal plants, Crystal, Ruby and zinc mining
- Rare and exotic wildlife
|Trip Grade||Moderate to strenuous trail.|
|Trip Duration||17 Nights/18 Days|
|Maximum Altitude||Base camp (3691mm).|
|Trip Cost||Prices on request|
|Group Size||Minimum 2 upto 16 persons in one group|
|Accessibillity||Kathmandu drive to Balche 6/7-hrs by regular bus|
|The Route||Maximum altitude (3691m) about 5/7-hrs steady walking per day, moderate to strenuous trail.|
|Season||Sept – Nov / March - April|
|Permit Fee||Per week per person US$ 10 or equivalent convertible foreign currency.|
|Trip Facilities||3+ hotel in city on B/B and home-stay / Camping on mountain.|
Upon arrival at Tribhuwan international airport, welcomed by our representative and transfer to hotel. The remainder of the afternoon is at leisure. A pre trip meeting and briefing will held all together with you at hotel about the daily program activities by company representative and your trip Leader/Guide where you can discuss your final questions all together.
Bus leave early morning from Kathamndu through the scenic view of landscape and traditional village. It is a mesmerizing and interesting driving.
After your breakfast the path goes uphill for short time and have a breath taking views of Valche village. The path is gradually up hill but not a tired. Walking through the sub tropical jungle and continue to Rupchet.
The days are long but first your trek goes through the rain forest to crest offers the best mountain including all Lang tang range. Manaslu range,Ganesh Himal range and Annapurna in 270 degree. After the view the long way down hill to Sertung village.
Descend to Tipling where is large Gumba is situated. Buddhist religion are practice in the village. You can experience local vegetation and indigenous people in this area.
Trek begins with some descend and ascends up to Pasabar crest. Walking through the forest and Tamang village.
Your trekking path continues steep up hill and meet few pasture land and small huts for summer herds.
Again your trek is going up hill as you are going to cross crest. Few times mountain views can be seen along the trek.
Today is your exploration day for view and recover you powers.
Your trek is up and down as always to Nojet Kharka.
Today we are trekking into Ganesh Kunda which is a holy and scret place. You may experience about the Shaman culture.
You are trekking gradually down hill through the dense forest to hot Spring.
Following the stone steps British Gurkha camp. Your trek continues to suspension bridge and arrived at Lapa Gaon.
This village is the source of Ruby minerals and along the way big boulder will pass.
Trekking to Tinsure passing beautiful junge of Alpine and Rhododendron forest.
Amazing landscape and some mountain view can be seen and long way descend to Budhathum.the perfect camp sites.
From Budhathum we catch public transportation and drive back to Kathmandu
After breakfast you will have some free time until the time to leave the international airport for your final departure.
- Fee: Ganesh Himal region permit, National Park entrance permit & TIMS card
- Activities: Hiking, trekking trip as per the itinerary
- Equipment: All necessary camping equipments, kitchen utilize, if doing camping trek
- Accommodation: 2 nights hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing bedroom, and 15 nights home-stay/tented on twin or multi shared bedroom on mountain
- Food: Full board on home-stay/camping (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking and 2 breakfast in city
- Staffs: Leader/Guide and supporters and their daily wage, food, and accommodation
- Transportation: Airport arrival/departure transfer,, Kathmandu to Balche and Budhathum to Kathmandu transportation.
- Company and Governments service charge: All applicable Government taxes and official service charges. And Crew’s, daily wages/salary, food, equipment, air and road-head transportation
- International and domestic flight
- Travel/medical insurance coverage personal accidents, medical and emergency Helicopter rescue
- Personal travel and trekking equipments
- Lunch and dinner while in city
- Items of a personal nature such as normal drinks, hot shower, dessert, laundry, internet and phone call.
- Expenses occurred due to unavoidable Events i.e. road wrecks, flight delays etc.
- Tips/Gratuities for your trekking crews
- Optional activities
- And unforeseen expenses which are out of control by Nepal Adventure Point.
Please request our Trip Note advice and detailed itinerary.