Chang-La Valley Trek
Chang-La Valley trek entering from Simikot, (2910m) eastwards into Thehe and Dozam village, the trail follows the Chang River through the lush valleys of medicinal forest products and wild animals reaching the enigmatic view of Changla, (6900m) and the pristine lakes and peaks in the periphery. Finally, the trail winds touching the Limi valley and circulating back into Simikot through Kermi village. This is a route used by ancient traders and caravan, and now by the herders. For tourists this is a new route to set your foot print.
* Rim of the Kathmandu city excursion
* Scenic scheduled flight to Nepalgunj and Simikot from Kathmandu
* Explore Chang-La valley
* Visiting to the most wandering place
* Trekking to between Nepal and Tibet part
* Buddhism and Bonpo Tibetan culture
* Tibetan people of diverse groups and cultures
* Gateway to Manasarovar and Mount Kailash
* Rare flora and fauna
|Trip Grade||Moderate to strenuous trail.|
|Trip Duration||19 nights/20 days|
|Trip code||NAP-HSR- 409B|
|Maximum Altitude||Chang-La (4900m).|
|Trip Cost||USD 3455 per passenger|
|Group Size||Minimum 2 upto 16 passengers|
|Accessibillity||Kathmandu fly Nepagunj/Simikot from Kathmandu|
|The Route||Maximum altitude (4865m), 5-7-hrs average walking per day, moderate trail.|
|Season||Sept – Nov/March - April|
|Permit Fee||For the first 7 days per person US$ 50 and After 7 days per day per person US$ 7, or equivalent convertible foreign currency.|
|Trip Valid||This offer is valid on reservations made from September through December 31, 2018.|
|Trip Facilities||Standard hotel in city, home-stay/tented accommodation during the trekking period.|
* Documents: All necessary paper work and permits (Simikot entrance special permits and TIM’s card).
* Land transportation: All airport arrival and departures transfer and touring as per the itinerary by private vehicle
* Activities: Flying, hiking and trekking as per the itinerary.
* Accommodation: 3 night hotel in Kathmandu, 1 night hotel in Nepalgunj on twin sharing and 15 night’s home-stay/tented in mountain on twin sharing or multi – share bedroom.
* Food: 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during you’re staying in mountain.
* Staffs: Leader/Guide and supporters and their daily wage, food, and accommodation
* Company and Government’s service charge: All applicable Government taxes and official service charges. And Crew’s, daily wages/salary, food, equipment and road transportation
* Kathmandu to Nepalgunja-Simikot and return flight to Kathmandu
* Travel/medical insurance coverage personal accidents, medical and emergency Helicopter rescue
* Personal travel and trekking equipments
* Lunch and dinner while in city
* Items of a personal nature such as normal drinks, hot shower, dessert, laundry, internet and phone call.
* Expenses occurred due to unavoidable Events i.e. road wrecks, flight delays etc.
*Temple and monastery entrance fees
* Tips/Gratuities for trekking crews
* Optional activities
* Unforeseen expenses which are out of control by Nepal Adventure Point