Sailung Timal Himal Trek
Sailung Timal Himal Trek can be reached by overland from Kathmandu via Mude, from where the trek starts. Sailung Timal Himal trek offer panoramic views of Annapurna, Fishtail, Lamjung, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Shishapunga, Dorjee Lakpa, Gauri Shanker, Melamche, Everest, Dudh Kunda, and Numbur Himal.
Another big highlight was our trip to Bholung village the homestead of our crewmembers. There we have invited by some of them to visit their homes and had the opportunity to meet their families. We enjoyed the rest day in their village and evening staying together with them. Our route after leaving from Bholung, we collected many more impressions so on our way to Chapkhore. It was really hard work for our muscles that day because we had to walk uphill nearly four to five hours but we had a nice lunch break beside a small river where we could refresh our feet in the cold water. During the whole trek we had several times the opportunity to visit wonderful stupas, temples and small monasteries.
- Rim of the Kathmandu city tour
- Scenic road driving to Mude Bazzar from Kathmandu
- Nearest and fresh destination from Kathmandu
- Naturally, culturally, traditionally enriched
- Varieties of experience in a single trek
- Visit Bholung village
- Different community of Sherpa, Tamang, and Brahmin & other.
- Unique year round extensive flora & fauna
Amazing views of the Himalayas
|Trip Grade||Moderate to strenuous trail.|
|Trip Duration||18 Nights/19 Days|
|Trip code||NAP-SAI – 061|
|Trip Start/Ends||Kathmandu-Mude Bazar/Godawari|
|Maximum Altitude||Sailung (3146m)|
|Trip Cost||USD 1530 per passenger|
|Group Size||Minimum 2 upto 16 passengers|
|Accessibillity||Drive to Mude Bazzar to trailhead from Kathamndu, by bus 5-hrs start the trek according to itinerary, after the trek drive back to Kathmndu.|
|The Route||Easy trail, 5/6-hrs average per day walking, temperate climate, maximum altitude (3580m).|
|Season||Sept – Nov/March - April|
|Trip Valid||This offer is valid on reservations made from September through December 31, 2018.|
|Trip Facilities||Tourist standard hotel in city and best available home-stayteahouse/lodge on mountain.|
- Documents: Sailung, Timal entrance permit and TIMS card
- Activities: Sightseeing, hiking and trekking trip as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation: 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing bedroom and 14 nights home-stay/camping on twin or multi shared bedroom during trekking
- Food: Full board on home-stay/camping (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking and 4 breakfast in Kathmandu.
- Staffs: Leader/Guide and supporters and their daily wage, food, and accommodation
- Transportation: Airport arrival/departure transfer, Kathmandu to Mude Bazzar and Godawari to Kathmandu transportation.
- Company and Government’s service charge: All applicable Government taxes and official service charges. And Crew’s, daily wages/salary, food, equipment, air and road-head transportation
- Travel/medical insurance coverage personal accidents, medical and emergency Helicopter rescue
- .Personal travel and trekking equipments
- All lunch and dinner while in city
- Items of a personal nature such as normal drinks, hot shower, dessert, laundry, internet and phone call.
- Expenses occurred due to unavoidable Events i.e. road wrecks, flight delays etc
- Tips/Gratuities for your trekking crews
- Monastery and temple entrance fees
- Optional activities
- And unforeseen expenses which are out of control by Nepal Adventure Point