Annapurna Base Camp Heli Tour
Annapurna Base Camp Heli tour starting from Tribhuvan International Airport, the flight takes you via Langtang Himalayas range then flies over the Annapurna Base Camp and Finally, the helicopter will land at Poon Hill (3200m) for a short time to enjoy breath taking view of Annapurna Himalayas ranges including Mt. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Mt. Fishtail, Annapurna south.
- Scenic Himalayan Helicopter flight upto Annapurna base camp
- Enjoy breath taking view of Annapurna Himalayas ranges including Mt. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Mt. Fishtail, Annapurna south.
- Short visiting and photographing at Annapurna Base Camp (4200m) and Poon Hill (3200m)
|Trip Grade||Flying Adventure|
|Trip Duration||3-4 hours Heli Tour|
|Trip code||NAP-HCT- 007|
|Maximum Altitude||ABC (4200m)|
|Trip Cost||Prices on request|
|Group Size||Minimum 1 upto 5 passengers|
|Accessibillity||Kathmandu fly to Pokhara and Annapurna Base Camp and return to Kathmandu|
|Season||Throughout the year|
Flight Sector 1 :Kathmandu – Pokhara – Chhomorong - Annapurna Base Camp – Poon Hill – Pokhara – Kathmandu
Best time : Throughout the year
Trip Operation: This tour is operated in charter basis for individuals, couples, families and group of friends.
Ground Time: 10 Minutes (Annapurna Base Camp and Ghorepani Poon Hill - Kathmandu) – Refreshment & photographing.
Trip Cost: US$ 7845 (1 upto 5 passenger)
Flight Sector 2 : Pokhara – Annapurna Base Camp and Ghorepani Poon Hill - Pokhara)
Trip Cost : US$ 3000 (1 upto 5 passenger)
- Airliort droli and liick uli
- Helicoliter service charge
- Airliort deliartures tax
- Annaliurna Conservation are Entrance fee
All the expenses that are not mentioned in the programmed.
Please request our Trip Note advice and detailed itinerary.