Everest Base Camp Heli Tour
Everest Base Camp Heli Tour takes you from the Tribhuvan International Airport towards the east flying parallel to the Himalayan range and finally reaches to the point from where a spectacular view of the Everest can be seen. You shall be flying close to Mt. Langtang and Jugal himal on your way back, finally ending up with an aerial view of the entire valley.
Everest Base Camp Heli Tour: The most spectacular of all flights that takes you very close to the world's highest mountain. The major highlights of the tour includes the landing at the exciting airstrip of Lukla at 2827 m. Lukla is a town in the Khumbu region of eastern Nepal, is the favourite trekking destination of Nepal, first built by Sir Edmund Hillary. A visits to the Thyangboche Monastery (or Tengboche) at 3867 m, a very important and is the largest Gompa.
- Scenic Himalayan Helicopter flight upto Everest and Kalapatthar base camp
- An ultimate dream for all adventurous people to see Everest with unforgettable panoramic views of Ama Dablama, Mt. Everest, Lhotse shahar, Nuptse, Thamserku and well conserved vast bio-diversity.
- Visit beautiful old Buddhist Tyangboche Monasteries or visit Everest view hotel, the 5***** hotel located at the highest point in the world.
|Trip Grade||Flying Adventure|
|Trip Duration||3-4 hours flying on Heli|
|Maximum Altitude||Everest Base Camp (5350m)|
|Trip Cost||Prices on request|
|Group Size||Minimum 1 upto 5 passengers|
|Accessibillity||Kathmandumfly to Lukla and Everest base Camp and return to Kathmandu|
|Season||Throughout the year|
|Departure Time||Anytime throughout the year|
Sector 1 : Kathmandu – Lukla - Everest Base Camp - Lukla – Kathmandu
Best time : Though out the yeaar
Trip Operation : This tour is operated in charter basis for individuals, couples, families and group of friends..
Ground Time : 10 Minutes (Everest Base Camp) – Refreshment and photographing
Trip Cost : US$ 6900 (1 upto 5 passenger)
Sector 2 : Lukla – Everest base camp - Lukla (Early request and fixed date)
Trip Cost : US$ 3000 (1 upto 5 passenger)
- Airliort droli and liick uli
- Helicoliter service charge
- Airliort deliartures tax
- Everest National liark Entrance fee
All the expenses that are not mentioned in the programmed.
Please request our Trip Note advice and detailed itinerary.