Gosaikunda Heli Tour
Gosaikunda Heli tour departs from Tribhuvan International Airport and land at holy Lake of Gosaikunda Lake. The Gosainkunda lake popular Hindu pilgrimage site, One of Nepal's most famous religious places of pilgrimage is Gosainkunda (4380m) is situated to the north of Kathmandu of the Langtang reason. The Holy Lake is two days trek from Dhunche (1950m) that is reached over adventures 132-kms mountain road from Kathmandu via Trisuli Bazzar. There are nine other famous lakes in the area such as Saraswati, Bhairav, Sourya and Ganesh Kunda. Every year during the Janai Purnima festival in August, thousands of Hindu and Buddhist pilgrims travel here by foot to take a holy dip in the lake.
- Scenic Himalayan Helicopter flight upto Langtang Kyanjigompa
- Enjoy breath taking view of Langtang range including Mt. Langtan Lirung, Dorje Lakpa, Sisapangma, Gauri Shanker etc.
- Short visiting around Lake and great opportunity for photographing at Gosaikunda
|Trip Grade||Flying Adventure|
|Trip Duration||3-4 hours flying on Heli|
|Trip code||NAP-HCT - 003|
|Trip Start/Ends||Kathmandu-Lake Gosaikunda-Kathmandu|
|Maximum Altitude||Gosaikunda Pass (4610m),|
|Trip Cost||Prices on request|
|Group Size||Minimum 1upto 5 passengers|
|Accessibillity||Kathmandu fly to Lake Gosaikunda, after visiting Gosaikunda return to Kathmandu|
|Season||Throughout the year|
|Departure Time||Anytime throughout the year|
Flight Sector : Kathmandu – Gosaikunda Lake - Kathmandu
Best time : Through the Year
Trip Operation : This tour is operated in charter basis for individuals, couples, families and group of friends..
Ground Time : Half an hour at Gosaikunda Lake for refreshment & photographing
Trip Cost : US$ 3000 (1 upto 5 passenger)
- Airliort droli and liick uli
- Helicoliter service charge
- Airliort deliartures tax
- Langtang National liark entrance fee
- 2 night 3 days trekking trili on full board (BLD) including with trekking guide.
All the expenses that are not mentioned in the programmed.
Please request our Trip Note advice and detailed itinerary.