High Himalayan Expedition
Mount Everest Expedition (8848m/29,029ft) is the tallest mountain on the earth which is lies at the border of Nepal and Tibet. The highest mountain was Named Everest by Sir Andrew Waugh, the British Surveyor-general of India in honors of his predecessor Sir George. The majestic Mount Everest was ultimately conquered by Tenzing Norgay Sherpa hailing from Nepal along with his New Zealander counterpart Sir Edmund Hillary at 11:30 AM on May 29, 1953 via the South Col route.
Mount Everest Expedition routes:has two main climbing routes, the southeast ridge from Nepal and the northeast ridge from Tibet, as well as many others less frequently climbed routes. Of the two main routes, the southeast ridge is technically easier and is the more frequently used route. It was the route used by Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay in 1953 and the first recognized of fifteen routes to the top by 1996. This was, however, a route decision dictated more by politics than by design as the Chinese border was closed to the western world in the 1950s after the People's Republic of China took over Tibet.
Most attempts are made during May before the summer monsoon season. As the monsoon season approaches, a change in the jet stream at this time pushes it northward, thereby reducing the average wind speeds high on the mountain. While attempts are sometimes made after the monsoons in September and October, when the jet stream is again temporarily pushed northward, the additional snow deposited by the monsoons and the less stable weather patterns makes climbing extremely difficult.
* An ultimate achievement any mountain climber can boast of: an exciting opportunity for anyone desiring to stand on the highest point on earth
* Guided expedition: Climb with our experienced Everest summiteers guides and mountaineers
* One base camp and four additional higher Camps supported by highly experienced mountaineers, guides, and crew members
* Expedition includes acclimatization and cultural trek into the scenic Sherpa heartland of the Khumbu Valley
|Trip Grade||Moderate to Strenuous and Climbing.|
|Trip Duration||51 Days|
|Trip code||NAP-EVR - 225|
|Maximum Altitude||Mt. Everest Summit (8848m)|
|Trip Cost||Prices on request|
|Group Size||Minimum 2 upto 12 persons in one climbing team|
|Accessibillity||Round trip from Lukla, trek start from and returns to Lukla.|
|The Route||Kathmandu – Lukla – Namche – Lobuche – Everest base camp – Summit Everest – Tyangboche – Lukla - Katmandu.|
|Season||Spring / Autumn / Summer|
|Permit Fee||Everest Expedition Normal Route USD 11000 on Spring season, USD 5500 Autumn season, USD 2750 Winter/Summer ( 2) Everest Expedition other Route USD 10000 on Spring season, USD 5000 Autumn season and USD 2500 Winter/Summer and USD 3,000 each team for garbage deposit which is refund after summit.|
|Trip Facilities||3+ hotel in city on B/B and teahouse/lodges and tented accommodation during the climbing period.|
- Fee: Royalty fee of Mt. Everest expedition, national park entrance permit.
- Activities: Sightseeing, trekking and climbing as per the guideline itinerary.
- Equipment: All necessary camping equipments, kitchen utilizes upto higher camp for members, staffs and common climbing equipment such as ropes, ice screws, ice bar, pitons, etc.
- Accommodation: 6 night’s hotel accommodation in cityand 48 nights lodges/tent during trekking and expedition period.
- Food: Full board on teahouse/tented [Breakfast, lunch and dinner] during the trekking and expedition upto Everest base camp and 6 breakfasts in city.
- Staffs: Trekking Leader/Guide, high altitude Sherpa, Liaison officer and necessary supporter for expedition
- Transportation: Arrival/departure transfer and surface road-head and Scheduled flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and returnt flight.
- Company and Government’s service charge: All applicable Government taxes and official service charges. And food, air and road-head transportation, equipments, daily allowance of expedition supporters.
- Your international flight
- Original entry visa into Nepal
- Lunch and dinner while in city
- Bar bills & Beverages
- Personal travel insurance covering such as travel, accident, medical and emergency evacuation.
- Related charges for communication equipment and filming applied as per the goverment rule and regulation.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving into Nepal by air/road cargo.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone calls etc.
- Oxygen & Mask regulator
- High altitude food and fuel above base camp.
- Personal climbing gear and equipment above base camp
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving to Nepal by air or road.
- Garbage fee (Refundable)
- Tips/Gratuities for trekking and expedition crews
- Optional activities
- And unforeseen expenses which are out of control by Nepal Adventure Point
Please request our Trip Note advice and detailed itinerary.
Trekking and Climbing Equipment
* Trekking, climbing boots
* Sandals for Camp
* Water bottle
* Swiss army knife
* Flashlight with spare batteries
* Sunglasses and Sun cream
* Personal medical supplies
* Wind proof down jacket
* Woolen T-shirt/base layer
* Shorts / skirt for sunny days
* Thermal long underwear
* Day pack, Rucksack or Duffel bag Warm woolen hat
* A thick pullover/fleece
* Trousers / track suit or long pants
* Warm socks
* Sun protection hate
* Group Equipments
* Harness & Crampons
* Ice-axe and Safety Rope
* Climbing Boots
* Carabineer locks and unlock
* Ascent and Descanter Zoomer
* Expedition quality Sleeping bag and Jacket
* Fixed Rope – 250m
* Main Rope - 50m
* Snow Bar -5
* Ice Hammer-1
* Tent (2men)
Note: If the Everest Expedition will be finished earlier than the estimated itinerary or cancelled the expedition due to any reason, the expedition package cost will not be refundable. Incase if some of the member are fallen sick during the expedition tenure and return to Kathmandu personally, they should bear all of the travel expenses to Kathmandu by them self. The company will not be responsible for there sickness and cancelled expenses.
Member are allowed to carry only up to 60KG climbing gears and food along with them and the which includes in the package cost, but if the members climbing gears are more than 60 KG than they should pay extra USD 350.00 for per porter or pack animals load by them selves.