High Himalayan Expedition
Mount Tilicho Expedition (7135m) was discovered in 1950 by the team led by Maurice Herzog who were attempting to find Annapurna I. The mountain is little bit hard to climb comparing to other 7000m peaks. The first ascent was made in 1979 by the French climber Emanuel Schmutz using the northwest shoulder.
* Rim of the Kathmandu valley excursion
* Summit Mount Tilicho Peak (7135m)
* The highest Tilicho Lake in the world (4,920m)
* Magnificent views of major peaks of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himalayan ranges – Lamjung Himal 6932m, Annapurna II 7939m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna III 7555m, Gangapurna 7454m and other snow capped peaks.
* Explore the rich Buddhist culture, traditional villages, the breathtaking landscapes and stunning views of mountains on the Trans-Himalayan route
|Trip Duration||42 Days|
|Trip code||NAP-TIL - 122|
|Maximum Altitude||Summit Mt. Tilicho Peak (7135m)|
|Trip Cost||Prices on request|
|Group Size||Minimum 2 upto 12 persons in one climbing group|
|Accessibillity||Kathmandu drive to Bhubule, after the successful summit Tilicho fly back from Jomsom Kathmandu via Pokhara.|
|The Route||Kathmandu – Bhubule – Chame – Manang – Tilicho Lake – Tilicho Base Camp – Summit Mt. Tilicho – Jomsom – Kathmandu|
|Permit Fee||Mt. Tilicho Expedition USD 500 on Spring season, USD 250 on Autumn season, USD 125 on Winter/Summer|
|Trip Facilities||3+ hotel in city on B/B and teahouse/lodges and tented accommodation during the climbing period.|
- Fee: Royalty fee of Mt. Tilicho Peak expedition, national park entrance permit.
- Activities: Sightseeing, trekking and expedition as per the guideline itinerary.
- Equipment: All necessary camping equipments, kitchen utilizes upto higher camp for members, staffs and common climbing equipment such as ropes, ice screws, ice bar, pitons, etc.
- Accommodation: 6 night’s hotel accommodation in city and 38 nights lodges/tent during trekking and expedition period.
- Food: Full board on tented [Breakfast, lunch and dinner] during the trekking and expedition upto Tilicho base camp and 6 breakfasts in city..
- Staffs: Trekking Leader/Guide, high altitude Sherpa, Liaison officer and necessary supporters for expedition
- Transportation: Arrival/departure transfer and surface road-head transportation and Scheduled flight from Jomsom to Pokhara and Kathmandu.
- Company & Government’s service charge: All applicable Government taxes & official service charges. And food, air and road-head transportation, equipments, daily allowance of expedition supporters.
- International flight and departure taxes
- Original entry visa into Nepal
- Lunch and dinner while in city
- Bar bills & Beverages
- Personal travel insurance covering such as travel, accident, medical and emergency evacuation.
- Related charges for communication equipment and filming applied as per the goverment rule and regulation.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving into Nepal by air/road cargo.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone calls etc.
- Oxygen & Mask regulator
- High altitude food and fuel above base camp.
- Personal climbing gear and equipment above base camp
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving to Nepal by air or road.
- Garbage fee (Refundable)
- Tips/Gratuities for trekking and expedition crews
- Optional activities
- And unforeseen expenses which are out of control by Nepal Adventure Point
Please request our Trip Note advice and detailed itinerary.
Trekking and Climbing Equipment
* Trekking, climbing boots
* Sandals for Camp
* Water bottle
* Swiss army knife
* Flashlight with spare batteries
* Sunglasses and Sun cream
* Personal medical supplies
* Wind proof down jacket
* Woolen T-shirt/base layer
* Shorts / skirt for sunny days
* Thermal long underwear
* Day pack, Rucksack or Duffel bag Warm woolen hat
* A thick pullover/fleece
* Trousers / track suit or long pants
* Warm socks
* Sun protection hate
* Harness and Crampons
* Ice-axe and Safety Rope
* Climbing Boots
* Carabineer locks and unlock
* Ascent and Descanter Zoomer
* Expedition quality Sleeping bag and Jacket
* Fixed Rope – 250m
* Main Rope - 50m
* Snow Bar -5
* Ice Hammer-1
* Tent (2men)