Mount Lhakpa-Ri Peak Climbing
Mount Lhakpa-Ri Peak climbing (7745m) is the newly becoming famous expedition in Tibet; and many climbers have been attracted these days to this mountain climbing through Tibet side. It divides the upper east Rombuk and Kharta glacier. It is very close to Mount Everest and one feels him as equal to be climbed Mount Everest the moment, he reaches on the top of this mountain. It was first climb by George Mallory who was on his way to the Everest Reconnaissance in 1921; and he had seen its North Col.
Bill Tilman made the second ascent during his Everest reconnaissance in 1936. The Third ascent was made by French Everest Summiteers Michelle Pelle in 1988 and 4th ascent by Ken Connell in 1999. The present expedition teams are also using these same routes as the previous four expedition teams had used in the past.
* Rim of the Kathmandu valley
* Learn about the Tibetan history and Buddhist culture in the Golden Triangle Cities - Lhasa, Gyantse and Shigatse;
* Once in a lifetime adventure to the highest peak in the world
* Marvel at the most beautiful holy lake landscape at Namtso.
|Trip Duration||35 days|
|Trip code||NAP-LKP - 522|
|Maximum Altitude||Summit Lhakpa-Ri Peak (7745m)|
|Trip Cost||On Request|
|Group Size||Minimum 2 upto 12 passengers|
|Accessibillity||Scenic road-head drive to and from Kodari from Kathmandu through the Arniko Highway.|
|The Route||orth Col (First climb by George Mallory in 1921) North Col. First climbed on October 19, 1954 via the north-west ridge by a Austrian expedition)|
|Season||May-July / Sept-Dec|
|Trip Valid||This offer is valid on reservations made from September through December 31, 2018.|
|Trip Facilities||Standard hotel/Lodge both part of Tibet and Nepal and camping during the expedition period.|
* Documents: Royalty fee of Lhakpari Peak expedition and Tibet visa.
* Activities: Sightseeing, hiking, trekking and expedition as per the guideline itinerary.
* Equipment: All necessary camping equipments, kitchen utilizes upto Lhakpari Peak Advance camp for members, staffs and common climbing equipment such as ropes, ice screws, ice bar, pitons, etc.
* Accommodation: 6 night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and 6 night’s hotel in Tibet in a tourist class hotel and 27 nights tent during the expedition period.
* Food: Full board on tented [Breakfast, lunch and dinner] during the expedition upto Lhakpari Peak Advance base camp and 12 breakfasts and one farewell Dinner in Kathmandu.
* Staffs: Trekking Leader/Guide, high altitude Sherpa, Liaison officer and necessary supporter for expedition
* Transportation: Arrival/Departure transfer and surface road-head and gear cargo transportation by land transportation.
* Company and Government’s service charge: All applicable Government taxes and official service charges. And food, air and road-head transportation, equipments, daily allowance for climbing Sherpa, Liaison officer, cook, kitchen boy, insurance for climbing Sherpas, Liaison officer, cook, Kitchen boy, local porters, Walkie-talkie for each member for use during the course of the expedition, Generator or Solar panel at base camp for power supply and Gamow bag at the base camp .
* International flight and departure taxes
* Original entry visa into Nepal
* Re-entry visa for Nepal.
* Lunch and dinner while in city
* Bar bills and Beverages
* Personal travel insurance covering such as travel, accident, medical and emergency evacuation.
* Related charges for communication equipment and filming applied as per regulation
* Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving into Nepal by air/road cargo.
* Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone calls etc.
* Oxygen & Mask regulator
* High altitude food and fuel above base camp.
* Personal climbing gear and equipment above base camp
* Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving to Nepal by air or road.
* Garbage fee (Refundable)
* Tips/Gratuities for trekking and expedition crews
* All monastery & temple entrance fee, while you are in city sightseeing
* Optional activities
* And unforeseen expenses which are out of control by Nepal Adventure Point