Mount Shisapangma Expedition
Mount Shishapangm Expedition is lies in the autonomous region of Tibet which is considered one of the easy 8000 meter peaks with high rate of success for climbing in Tibet. When the mountaineers think of Himalaya expedition with the objective of reaching the top of 8000 meter peak with comparatively little efforts, Shishapangma in Tibet would be a good choice for climbing. Normally three camps will be set up in the approach of the mountain above the advance base camp. We arrange both the logistic support to ABC and fully guided Shishapangma expedition.
* Rim of the Kathmandu valley
* Learn about the Tibetan history and Buddhist culture in the Golden Triangle Cities - Lhasa, Gyantse and Shigatse;
* Once in a lifetime adventure to the highest peak in the world
* Marvel at the most beautiful holy lake landscape at Namtso.
|Trip Duration||40 days|
|Trip code||NAP-Shi - 523|
|Maximum Altitude||Mt. Shisapangma (8012m)|
|Trip Cost||On Request|
|Group Size||Minimum 2 upto 12 passengers|
|Accessibillity||Scenic road-head drive to and from Kodari from Kathmandu through the Arniko Highway.|
|The Route||South-Face - Three parallel lines, each with 2200m of ascent on a 50degree face. The 1990 route is on snow and ice throughout, whilst the 1982 and 1989 routes offer varying degrees of mixed ground. First ascent of Mountain: - Summit reached 02 May 1964, by a Chinese party led by Hsu Ching.|
|Season||May- July / Sept-Dec|
|Trip Valid||This offer is valid on reservations made from September through December 31, 2018.|
|Trip Facilities||Standard hotel/Lodge both part of Tibet and Nepal,|
* Documents: Royalty fee of Shisapangma expedition and Tibet visa.
* Activities: Sightseeing, hiking, trekking and expedition as per the guideline itinerary.
* Equipment: All necessary camping equipments, kitchen utilizes upto Shisapangma advance camp for members, staffs and common climbing equipment such as ropes, ice screws, ice bar, pitons, etc.
* Accommodation: 5 night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and 3 night’s hotel in Tibet in a tourist class hotel and 31 nights tent during the expedition period.
* Food: Full board on tented [Breakfast, lunch and dinner] during the expedition upto Shisapangma advance base camp and 8 breakfasts and one farewell Dinner in Kathmandu.
* Staffs: Trekking Leader/Guide, high altitude Sherpa, Liaison officer and necessary supporter for expedition
* Transportation: Arrival/Departure transfer and surface road-head and gear cargo transportation by land transportation.
* Company and Government’s service charge: All applicable Government taxes and official service charges. And food, air and road-head transportation, equipments, daily allowance for climbing Sherpa, Liaison officer, cook, kitchen boy, insurance for climbing Sherpas, Liaison officer, cook, Kitchen boy, local porters, Walkie-talkie for each member for use during the course of the expedition, Generator or Solar panel at base camp for power supply and Gamow bag at the base camp.
* International flight and departure taxes
* Original entry visa into Nepal
* Re-entry visa for Nepal.
* Lunch and dinner while in city
* Bar bills and Beverages
* Personal travel insurance covering such as travel, accident, medical and emergency evacuation.
* Related charges for communication equipment and filming applied as per regulation
* Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving into Nepal by air/road cargo.
* Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone calls etc.
* Oxygen and Mask regulator
* High altitude food and fuel above base camp.
* Personal climbing gear and equipment above base camp
* Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving to Nepal by air or road.
* Garbage fee (Refundable)
* Tips/Gratuities for trekking and expedition crews
* All monastery & temple entrance fee, while you are in city sightseeing
* Optional activities
* And unforeseen expenses which are out of control by Nepal Adventure Point